[shortdesc]With the ability to customize the fit with the push of a button, the revolutionary ISOFLO® Memory Control offers shape-fitting capabilities while you’re seated. You will no longer have to sacrifice maximum skin/soft tissue protection to get stability, positioning or convenience.
16" x 16"
18" x 16"
20" x 16"[/shortdesc]
|16" x 16" (Width x Depth)
|18" x 16" (Width x Depth)
|20" x 16" (Width x Depth)
This cushion is most effective for individuals who:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1 in. / 2.5 cm
The product comes standard with:
- Interconnected air cells provide an adjustable, low deformation, counter-pressure environment that assist in the healing of ischemic ulcers.
- Provides unparalleled performance in facilitating blood flow by fitting, matching and tracking the shape of the person.
- Lightweight: Easy to handle and carry, at just 3.8 lbs/1.7 kg. Varies by size.
- Ventilated: Separated air cells allow air circulation to reach the surface of the skin and provide a cooling environment.
- Washable: Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water. Cover is machine washable.
- Repairable: Neoprene rubber cushion can be patched to extend use.
- Repair kit
- Cushion cover
- Operation manual
- Hand inflation pump