The Roho® Quadtro Select High Profile Wheelchair Cushion allows the user to customize the fit by pushing a knob, and allows shape fitting capabilities while the user is seated, which allows quick and easy on-demand adjustments to maximize function. Use the ROHO Quadtro Select High Profile Wheelchair Cushion for maximum skin protection without sacrificing convenience, positioning, or stability.
16" x 16"
18" x 16"
20" x 20"[/shortdesc]
|16" x 16" (Width x Depth)
|18" x 16" (Width x Depth)
|20" x 16" (Width x Depth)
[/other] Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 3 in. / 7.5 cm
- require increased stability – require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral and/or anterior posterior)
- require different positioning of the left and right femur
The product comes standard with:
- Provides unparalleled performance in facilitating blood flow by fitting, matching and tracking the shape of the person
- Interconnected air cells provide an adjustable, low deformation, counter-pressure environment that assist in the healing of ischemic ulcers
- Lightweight: Easy to handle and carry, at just 3.8 lbs/1.7 kg. Varies by size.
- Washable: Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water. Cover is machine washable.
- Repairable: Neoprene rubber cushion can be patched to extend use.
- Ventilated: Separated air cells allow air circulation to reach the surface of the skin and provide a cooling environment.
- Repair kit
- Cushion cover
- Operation manual
- Hand inflation pump